Monday, August 11, 2008

Eclispe by Stephenie Meyer



MY apologies, people. I haven't been on for more than a month and that's just inexcusable. I'm truly sorry. You totally have the right to hate me! Moving on to the review.


OK, so Bella has to choose between Edward and Jacob and she's having a VERY, ridiculously hard time. To top things of someones after her, again and nobody knows. Edward says it's The Volturi, Bella says it's Victoria. Who's it?


Poor Edward, his reason for living is being hunted, again. But that's not all Bella wants something that Edward's reluctant to give her, but he always gives in, will he give in now? He says she can have it when she marries him, but will his will power fade to Bella's whim. It always does. So what's going to happen this time?


READ TO FIND OUT! My lips are shut! I know short, but I really don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it yet. I know most of you have, there still are those few who haven't. 10 and out of 10!

No comments: