Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm Gonna Meme Myself!

Well I read the meme thing on Muffins.and.Books and so I'll tell you 12(I know that's double) random things about myself.

1.I love Jesus and I'm a proud Christian who's not afraid to broadcast it!!!!!!!!!!

2. I am a fast runner.

3. Everybody tells me I'm addicted to reading.

4. I am a good speller.

5. I want some pocky now. Wait I'll go get some...

6. I'm much younger than you think. Ha-Ha!

7. I'm a picky eater.

8. I'm obsessed with the Twilight Saga!

9. I love Edward Cullen!

10. I wish he was real!

11. I obsess over organics. If it's not organic (or natural) I'm not eating it (usually).

12. I thought this was fun!

4 comments:

Axa said...

I tagged you! More info on my blog!

Abby O. said...

okay

The Whirlwinds said...

I am totally in agreement on 1 and 3! Love your blog. Keep it up so we can keep reading.

Best of luck,
*Aella*

P.S. Would you mind if I link to you from my blog?

Abby O. said...

No I wouldn't mind and that's great to know.