Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cathy's Book!!!!


Okay so I read this book because my friend Tyler wanted to reat it because one of the girls in my class got it and she wouldn't show him because she said it was full of private girl stuff(I didn't understand that). Anyway it's my new favorite book because it has multiple genres and it's amazing! It is about a girl who tries to find the mystery of her boyfriend.She becomes very snoopy because she doesn't understand why Victor(her boyfriend)dumped her. She breaks into his house,stalks him and eventually gets kidnapped and Victor comes to save her. At last after all that has happened to her she learns the truth about Victor and her whole world changes from normal to abnormal! When I brought it to school my math teacher was interested and so was everybody, so I let my math teacher read it and after a couple of pages she went to Amazon right in the middle of math class and bought it!That is how AMAZING the book is! There are real websites, numbers, emails, myspaces, and much more. Go to http://www.doubletalkwireless.com/, I'm Lydia919 on there. You'll learn more about the book there and overall this gets a 100 out of 100. That's a special rating for special books!!!


4 comments:

Andrew Clarke said...

Hi Abby, I've been looking for people just like you - Christians who love books, which is me too. If you feel like trying another title, may I suggest "Outcasts of Skagaray" by Andrew Clarke. I wrote it because I felt strongly about the cruelty of it when an ungodly world rejects people and abandons children. It has a good outcome, NOT a cheey happy ending; or at least, that was the plan! If you want to check it out, see the sample chapters on www.threeswans.com.au If you read it I would seriously like to hear what you think. God bless you any way, as a sister in the Lord.

Abby O. said...

Thanks and I will totally read the book!God Bless You and let the Holy Spirit shine upon you!

The Compulsive Reader said...

Nice to see another Christian who isn't afraid to flaunt it!

And I would have to agree, Cathy's Book is pretty darn awesome. I hear the sequel is coming out May 5th or 6th.

Abby O. said...

Thanks and God bless you too.