Wednesday, March 5, 2008

TTYL!


This book is the first novel ever written entirely in instant messaging. This book is about the true friendship of three fifteen year old girls. This book is full of sicko crushes, jerky girls, and much more. It is full of up and downs and funky situations. One of the characters (Maddie)makes fun of Christianity which makes me sick and another (Zoe) explores the religion. A teacher tries to get REAL close to Zoe using Christianity as an excuse which makes my stomach churn with anger, but Maddie saves Zoe by crashing the dude's unwanted alone time with Zoe. I like the book and how it views true friendship, but the other issues are highly controversial and it fails to show any high moral values even by my standards. Overall the book wasn't all that fantabulous so it gets a 4 out of 10. The book was pretty awful, but you might never know whether you like it unless you try, but personally I don't recommend this good as a book read for anyone!

No comments: