Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lily B. On The Brink Of Cool!


This is another one of the books I bought at the book fair.But this one wasn't as great as the others. It was about a 13 year old aspiring writer named Lillian Blennerhasset who thinks her parents, her best friend and life are pretty much boring. But at a wedding she meets this cool family called the LeBlancs who mess up her life and eventually disappear. I know it sounds pretty interesting and it is so you might not regret reading it. It also has a suggested and eclectic reading list of interesting books and "Lily B.'s Top Five Reasons to Buy This Book" and my favorite reason is this "Brad Pitt loves women who read". Ha-Ha! Overall this book gets a 7 out of 10.

2 comments:

The Compulsive Reader said...

Hm, I remember reading a book this author wrote when I was younger--I think it was called In the Stone Circle. It was really good.

Abby O. said...

I'll find the book and read it.