Saturday, March 15, 2008

Deep Down Popular!!!!!!!


So I bought this book at my book fair a couple of days ago and it rocked my world!I loved it so much!!! So this book is about a tomboy named Jessie Lou who has loved the most popular boy in school since 2nd grade. His name is Conrad Parker Smith. But Conrad isn't really interested in her and I think that's because she's a tomboy and she cut her hair so short that you can see her scalp. One faithful day Conrad's leg starts to go bad so Jessie Lou has to assist him and they become best friends along with another boy named Quentin. Conrad asks her to the 6th grade graduation dance and she goes and they become even better friends and her hair grows to her shoulders! There is so much in the book, but I don't want to spoil it for someone who wants to read it!! Overall this book gets a 10 out of 10!

2 comments:

Melissa Walker said...

I haven't seen this one but I love the title and it sounds cool! Thanks for the review!

Abby O. said...

You welcome and it came out this month so maybe that's why you haven't seen it.